Lorenzi’s Boxing Centre
Lorenzi’s Boxing is a custom built boxing and MMA training centre and we are now looking to expand our training to bring online training and tutorials to the masses.
Whether you have been in the sport for years or are brand new to boxing, we will be your go to resource and training centre to help you be the best fighter you can be.
At Lorenzi’s, it’s not all about the sport (although that is of course important) – it is more about the fitness and hard work that goes in to the sport that helps you to become the best version of you that there can be.
We can help you with a training plan, help you choose the best training aids for you such as hanging heavy bags, speed bags, gloves, hand wraps, free standing punch bags or whatever it is that you need – we have been there and chewed up the t-shirt – and we know that committing to a sustainable training plan coupled with the right equipment will allow you to make some serious fitness headway.
Lorenzi’s Boxing & Fitness is a community based boxing and fitness gym that specializes in boxing, kickboxing, yoga and overall fitness.
We welcome people of all ages and backgrounds. At Lorenzi’s Boxing our mission is to help you become the best version of yourself through fitness, hard work, determination, and dedication.
You can follow us on Twitter here.
Meet Joe Lorenzi – Owner/Head Coach
- Registered amateur coach with U.S.A. Boxing
- Licensed Professional Cornerman for Pro Boxing and Pro MMA
- Over 70 amateur boxing matches
- Professional Record 3-5-1 with 3 K.O.’s in his last 3 fights
- Works Primarily in the Special Education Classroom at Edison’s Raleigh K-5 campus
- Over 14 years experience
- Currently attending the College of St. Scholastica, in Duluth, MN to attain a BA in Social Work